Our client, a well known financial institution in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for an IT Administrator – Emirati national. Reporting to the Head of the Department, this role will primarily be responsible for providing daily IT support to the business.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining networks and servers.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring new hardware and software to meet company objectives.
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threats.
- Creating user accounts and performing access control.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures to optimize computer systems.
- Documenting processes, as well as backing up and archiving data.
- Developing data retrieval and recovery procedures.
- Designing and implementing efficient end-user feedback and error reporting systems.
- Supervising and mentoring IT department employees, as well as providing IT support.
- Keeping up to date with advancements and best practices in IT administration.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor degree in information technology
- Preferably with MCSE or other related Microsoft application
- Knowledgeable in implementing IT projects
- With 3 to 5 5 years of general IT experience
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies.
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic language
- With family book and Emirati passport
- Willing to be based and work in Abu Dhabi
If interested, please apply at IT Administrator – Emirati National (indeed.com)