We are currently hiring an IT Administrator for a large semi-government client who is based in Al Ain.
The role is to be in-charge of configuration, maintenance and operation of network, servers, desktop, and storage infrastructure.
Key responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Installs, configures, tests and maintains servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
- Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
- Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures.
- Installs firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment.
- Conduct or instruct reactive and preventive maintenance service on the hardware.
- Installs, configures and maintains IPS/IDS, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Antimalware, etc. for maximum internal network protection.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Management and maintenance of IT inventory.
- Provide technical support for end-users
- Perform other duties as required by the line manager
- At least 4 years of experience in working as an IT Administrator – ideally worked as the only IT admin in the organization.
- Must be proficient with current Microsoft Server and various operating systems.
- Thorough knowledge and practical experience in key networking and systems concepts (e.g. DHCP, DNS, Active Directory)
- Must have a Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work with members and associates in person or over the phone, in a courteous, pleasant, professional, and efficient manner.
- Must be a native Arabic speaker.
- Willing to work in Al Ain.
If interested, please apply at IT Administrator – Arabic Speaker (indeed.com)