Key Goal: Responsible for the analysis, design, and testing of complex applications and system integration processes supporting MassMutual’s Investment, Enterprise Risk, and Corporate Finance units.
Who We Are
As the complexity in the world continues to increase, it’s getting hard to get simple. At MassMutual, our vision is to help people secure their future and protect the ones they love. Within MassMutual Technology, we have undergone some recent changes to simplify our organization to deliver on this vision. We will be a dependable partner to our businesses by providing high quality IT services on time and within budget. We will do so by simplifying our architecture to focus on strategically valuable technologies, investing in our people to equip them with skills of the future, and promoting a culture of ownership and delivery.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking an Integration Analyst to become a MassMutual team member. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire an Integration Analyst to join our Investment Delivery Services (IDS) team.
The Integration Analyst will work from our Bucharest office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams and provide support in the investment delivery services area. The person who will join this role will report to a local manager based in Bucharest.
This role supports strategic investment initiatives within MassMutual’s Investment, Enterprise Risk, and Corporate Finance units and ensures recommended solutions are aligned with business and MassMutual IT strategies while adhering to relevant technology standards.
This role leverages problem solving and analytical skills to design technical solutions related to data management and system integration challenges, and contributes to troubleshooting efforts across multiple functional areas including General Investment Accounts, Separate Investment Accounts, Securities & various technology platforms supporting Investments, Finance, and Enterprise Risk.
This is a critical role in maintaining the cohesion between the business stakeholders and the technology delivery teams. It requires a deep and broad technology background conducive to that found in a “master application developer” but this is not a development position but will participate and guide technology decisions and best practices. It also requires a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently or in collaboration, exceptional communication skills, and knowledge of, or the aptitude to learn the investment management data domain.
▪ Accountable for documentation of the technical design based on the non-functional requirements
▪ Establish and approve best practices and standards with respect to design and development
▪ Participate / lead complex project design teams
▪ Perform impact analysis on various proposed technical solutions
▪ Understand the project architecture and translate into efficient designs that are scalable, maintainable, and re-usable, ensuring that designs are aligned with business and technical strategy
▪ Contribute to and review estimates for development and testing work
▪ Participate in / lead design review sessions
▪ Clarify and resolve design related issues with developers
▪ Contribute to and review test strategy and test plans
▪ Review and provide input to the project plan during architecture & design phase
▪ Highlight potential and actual design / development issues effectively and work through to the appropriate resolution
▪ Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer or business-related field
▪ At least 8 years of experience with designing and implementing complex solutions
▪ Mastery level knowledge and experience with C# .NET, .net core, microservices, docker, HTML 5.0, Angular, Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), IIS, SQL Server T-Query, SQL Server XQuery
▪ Experience with batch job scheduling (TWS/Maestro), orchestration, secure file transfer (MFT), XML and XML concepts (schemas, XSD, XSLT), DB2/SQL/Oracle query and query writing
▪ Skilled leading and/or participating in system design and architectural activities including technical requirement writing experience and ability to lead collaboration for important design decisions.
▪ Demonstrated experience in solution design
▪ Strong collaboration skills with the ability to work in a team-based environment including employees, vendors, and third-party contractors
▪ Proven ability to provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced team members
▪ Strong understanding and adherence to IT SDLC and operational best practicesPreferred:
▪ Strong knowledge of ETL development with deep understanding of the SDLC, development patterns, and best practices
▪ Knowledge of investment data and/or financial data
▪ Knowledge of data governance and data management technologies and methodologiesCompetencies:
▪ Ability to apply technical and business knowledge across multiple business functions
▪ Ability to work in close collaboration with project/program managers, architects, developers, and testers to optimize the quality of the developed product
▪ Skilled in interacting between internal business partners, internal IT teams, and offshore partners
▪ Ability to effectively estimate time to complete design and development tasks
▪ Influence design & architecture inclusive of technical (non-functional) requirements
▪ Ability to communicate clearly and to simplify complex topics for a wide range of audiences (both written and verbal)
▪ Ability to work through complex issues, identify themes, and develop solutions, in time-critical situations.
▪ Ability to develop a strong understanding of business processes and functional requirements and skill to be able to translate business requirements into succinct functional / technical specifications, experience writing ETL requirements, and providing close oversight of specifications
▪ Ability to quickly learn new technologies and platforms
▪ Ability to adhere to project schedules and meet deadlines in the execution of job responsibilities
If interested, please apply at Integration Analyst (hipo.ro)