At Ubisoft, we are writing the future of entertainment. As a major player in video games in the world, we are also investing in new areas and new territories to stay ahead of the game and reach out to increasingly numerous and varied audiences.
Our IT teams are central to these developments. Whether for our players or for our employees, they guarantee services and infrastructures up to the greatest technological challenges.
To meet them, we are looking for people who want to change the lines. Your ideas, your knowledge, your interactions… will have an impact on the work or play experience of thousands of people around the world. On a daily basis, we will trust you and give you the means and flexibility to carry out your projects, from A to Z, with a concern for quality and service that meets our ambitions.
The position is to be filled in the IT Department of Ubisoft’s International Headquarters in Paris, and more particularly within the “Security & Risk Management” department whose mandate is to protect and secure as much as possible the information systems and critical assets. from Ubisoft.
Within this department, you will join the team of 3 people in charge of confidentiality and information security matters. You will be the referent for the management and monitoring of risks related to all Ubisoft data in the EMEA zone.
As such, your missions will be as follows:
- Respond to questions from all Ubisoft departments (Business, Marketing, IT, Finance, Purchasing, etc.) on all subjects related to confidentiality and data security;
- Manage the relationship with internal departments to support decision-making that could have an impact on Ubisoft’s positioning in terms of security;
- Analyze the contracts and negotiations that Ubisoft has with its external partners (distributors, business partners, etc.) to ensure the right level of confidentiality and security compliance;
- Interpret current or future regulations to support compliance activity.
- Pilot the implementation of security measures on EMEA IT projects;
- Exchange regularly with project teams to challenge and secure their use of data;
- You will be involved in all IT projects that affect personal data, to assess the level of security.
- Holder of a diploma (university, business school, engineering school or equivalent) specializing in IT, legal or security;
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience around IT security topics, particularly in IT consulting.
- You have (e) an IT technical varnish, preferably in IT security;
- You are a curious person, proactive and autonomous in his work;
- You have a fluent level of English: most of the teams are not French-speaking.
- You have a technical or audit certification in IT security (CISSP, CISA, etc.);
- You have a certification related to confidentiality matters (CIPP, CIPM, CIPT);
- Interest in video games.
If interested, please apply at Information Security Specialist – Privacy Team (ubisoft.com)