In a context of digital transformation our global Client has in place a program to enhance all their online countries platforms. Architecture is a key channel that is involved worldwide on both IT and business projects. The department is the pipeline to spread both innovation solutions and act on mutualisation strategy for any other subsidiary in each country.
We aim to find a senior IS Architect to support countries and headquarter in their projects.
As Information Systems Architect Manager, you will be attached to the head of IS Architecture and collaborate with all the architects in the Edenred world. You will Intervene on multiple business and technical projects.
Main purpose of the role is to be key player into the following areas:
- The definition of the technical base of the IS (systems, platforms, technologies) and the modalities of integration of the IS applications between themselves and with the outside world.
- The alignment of target architecture following the 3T5 – year plans of the business strategy.
Your main missions will be:
- Guarantee the convergence of existing IS with the target:
- Ensure the implementation of the actions of the current IS Convergence Plan with the target,
- Maintain a central view of obsolescence, technical debts and estimate risk and cost,
- Anticipate and propose action plans related to obsolescence,
- Technology check and application debts, or required team’s technical skills
- Analyse the existing information system (applications, infrastructures, security),
- (re) Build IS cartography,
- Choose technologies with different constraints (cost, time and security).
- Guarantee the alignment of new projects with the target architecture:
- Ensure each project’s compliance with the target architecture
- If necessary according to company decisions, propose transitional solutions (technical debt and plan / cost of compliance).
- Guarantor to the application of architectures good practices of information systems
- Interoperability with market standards
The senior IS Architect reports to the Global Cloud Manager.
Required skills & profile
With a university degree or computer engineering school, you have been working for a group IT department or a consulting company for at least 5 years of which 3 years in IS Architecture.
Technical knowledge required (at various levels of theoretical/practical experience):
- Confirmed knowledge of on-premise and cloud technologies o Demonstrated experience on web application architecture
- Demonstrated experience of digital architectures (mobile APP, API management)
- Prior hands on experience on moving workload from On Premise to Private/Public Cloud
- Knowledge on security standards (SAML, OpenId Connect, OAuth2, basic authentication, …)
- Application lifecycle management tools (Git, TFS, Azure DevOps, …) o Knows an enterprise architecture tool (Mega, Aris)
- You master one or more of the following technologies:
- REST APIs
- SOAP APIs
- IAAS Cloud Models, PAAS, SAAS
- Programming languages
- NET frameworks versions> 4.5
- NET Core
- Database server (relational & NoSQL)
- Sql Server, Oracle, Mongo DB, Cosmos DB, MySql
- TOGAF certification is a must have the required soft skills:
- Demonstrated leadership ability: vision, pragmatism and team leadership o Relational ease and ability to popularize technology with the trades
You must demonstrate great listening abilities and you are especially:
- Manager, you have leadership and driven demonstrable projects.
- Organized, you coordinate actions and have the ability to work in a team.
- Communicating, you have a quality of listening.
- Structured, with a spirit of synthesis and a sense of priorities.
- English mandatory
- Other international language – nice to have
We welcome Candidates from all over the globe to apply !
The role will be partial-remote (to be discussed).