If you are security savvy with a flair for procedures and policies, interested in making the best practices in the security part of our daily routine, you belong with us!
What you need for this role:
- Proven work experience as an information security auditor;
- Working knowledge of security compliance criteria, best practices, policy and procedure review, gap analysis, and risk assessments;
- Demonstrated ability to gather, analyze, and evaluate facts, and prepare and present concise oral and written reports;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing, including the ability to handle potentially sensitive situations and discussions;
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, prioritizing multiple audit assignments to simultaneously complete each in a timely fashion;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills;
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Interest in continuous career development.
What you will do:
- Participate in the planning, execution, and reporting of security audits and network vulnerability assessments;
- Perform Interviews, examinations, and testing of security controls;
- Assist in preparation of assessment deliverables – Security Control Assessment Report, Security Risk Assessments;
- Provide audit readiness consulting to clients;
- Provide consultancy post-audit to clients;
- Plan, execute and report on information technology, privacy, and operational reviews in order to identify business, privacy, security, compliance, and information technology risks;
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by keeping in touch with the latest technologies and sharing information with the team;
- Organize interviews and collaborate with project teams, Project Managers, IT / Sysops team, management team to define a plan to improve security measures and reduce potential risks;
- Organize presentations of security procedures and measures, as well as awareness campaigns at the company level to reduce the risks caused by human error;
- Plan and conduct periodic security audits both at the level of applications and at the level of internal infrastructures;
- Help the company develop a proactive strategy for assessing and preventing cybersecurity risks, as well as being up to date with new tools and trends in the field.
Zitec is not your usual IT company. We’re an awesome team, always looking for passionate people to join us on our continuous quest to create the best software engineering team out there.
To us, programming goes beyond just writing code lines. It’s about understanding the end goal and getting involved in the projects we’re working on. We strive to make a positive impact while looking for the next tool or process that will help us improve. Since 2003 we have delivered more then 350 projects in 15 countries from 3 continents, covering specialties like research and development, cloud computing, mobile apps, online marketing and web design while using technologies and platforms such as: PHP, Zend Framework, Drupal, Magento, Symphony, Phalcon, .NET, Node.js, MySQL, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Google AdWords or Google Analytics. And this is just so you can get an idea about us.
Top 3 cool things we’re known for:
ZiHack – our 24 hours inhouse hackathon (http://blog.zitec.com/)
Zitec HQ – one of the most fun and stylish office in Romania (http://makeit.software/)
White Rabbit – our own crafted beer (http://whiterabbit.beer/)
If interested, please apply at Information Security Auditor (ejobs.ro)