At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.
We are currently looking for a talented individual who can ensure and improve the quality of information and IT security within Easypark, in all areas of our supply chain – from suppliers, services and products to customers. This is an exciting new and broad role within IT, where you will be exposed to large parts of our business by collaborating with the development team, legal, sales, marketing and product owners, to name some. The teams will all value your expertise when it comes to information and IT security, where you see things they might not. Needless to say, your work will make sure that Easypark can continue to excel in a compliant manner.
At EasyPark we stay true to our values of being collaborative and caring, all while acting with courage, welcoming change and having the customer at heart.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Driving the maintenance and improvement of the EasyPark Information Security Management System in collaboration with the Head of Information and IT Security and relevant stakeholders
- Identifying new potential risks in alignment with the continuous technical development at Easypark
- Monitoring the world of information and IT security in order to be up to date with new regulations and changes which could affect our business
- Spreading awareness of information and IT security throughout the organization through training and cross-functional collaboration
- Performing reviews and analysis of existing security policies; Identifying policy gaps, dependencies, and proposing draft policy or updates to address them
- Analyzing and developing security policies based on best practices to address areas or technologies used in the organization
- Supporting in compliance programs such as GDPR and PCI DSS
- A business minded self-starter who takes the lead and ownership to drive initiatives forward
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and respond to security risks
- Ability to understand complex technical problems and finding pragmatic solutions
- Being able to share and sell knowledge and learnings in a convincing and pedagogical way
- Ability to communicate, collaborate and connect with a range of different teams and stakeholders within the entire organization and with our external partners in order to identify security risks and develop solutions
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT Project management, with a proven track record in execution and where you have gained broad experience in cross functional stakeholder management
- A background from an app or software development company with a solid understanding of the technical development process
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Business Administration, or other equivalent problem solving field
- Minimum 3 years experience in working focused with information and IT Security or compliance programs. Experience in all domains of ISO27001 is desirable
- A keen interest in regulations such as GDPR and how they are translated into a business setting
- Excellent spoken and written skills in English are required
The role is based at the Easypark headquarters in Stockholm.
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Information and IT Security Manager