Abbott Diagnostics is a global leader in in vitro diagnostics and offers a broad range of innovative instrument systems and tests. Our clients are hospitals, reference labs, blood banks and clinics. Our products offer automation, convenience, cost-effectiveness and flexibility. Abbott has helped transform the practice of medical diagnosis from an art to a science, helping to create the diagnostics industry.
We are recruiting an Informatics Technical Specialist for Benelux.
The Informatics Technical Specialist is the subject matter expert for the installation; integration; verification; and support of the Professional Services informatics solutions.
Main Responsibilities :
- Provide comprehensive support for entire informatics solution.
- Partner with Center of Excellence teams to optimize informatics solutions and offerings as well as quality of service.
- Assist in the preparation of statement of work documents, ensuring all relevant information is captured.
- Ensure all informatics implementation projects are delivered and executed as per statement of work.
- Specify the appropriate hardware solution for professional services informatics solutions and where appropriate liaise with third party IT hardware providers.
- Perform software-related installation and configuration processes.
- Deliver structured software application product training to the end user.
- Support post-sales informatics activities and provide expert knowledge.
- Serves as level 1 and/or 2 complaint resolution via call center phone support function.
Educational background and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, medical technology, or related field.
- 2 years of informatics technical application experience in hospital or laboratory settings
- 3 years of experience on server technologies/services, workstation/ desktop technology, internet protocols, remote connectivity, corporate virus protection products, back-up systems, firewalls and VPN client and tunnel technologies.
- Successful engagement with customers, specifically key stakeholders and lab staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch and French.
- Excellent experience in use of analytical tools and software.
- Flexible to travel up to 80% of the time across Benelux
What can we offer you?
Abbott provides a varied, challenging and international position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent primary and secondary benefits, a positive working atmosphere, a personal growth plan, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
If interested, please apply at Informatics Technical Specialist (indeed.com)