For our project in the field of telecommunications, we are looking for a skilled junior or graduate with knowledge of Java, Linux and databases. If you want to learn new things and deepen your technological knowledge, then this offer is just for you!
From our side, we act fairly, and you can count on us. We are used to express our opinions openly and give each other feedback. We fulfil commitments we give to customers and to each other.
- We are looking for you if you are attracted to:
- work in the field of telecommunications
- see the results behind you and constantly improve
- participate in the further direction of SW development
- To do this, you need to:
- have a basic knowledge of Java
- have experience working in Linux and Bash
- have an orientation in databases
- have English at a communicative level
Our benefits are:
- Great environment. Meal vouchers, sickdays, flexible working hours, delicious coffee and mobile phone contribution are matter-of-course. Our specialty is a full fridge, contributions for culture, sport, courses – even out of your professional focus. And have you heard about our unlimited vacation?
- Development and growth. We provide language courses and technical and soft-skills training. From our management we have full support in any education. People here are willing to share their experience and thanks to new projects you will be learning new things a lot.
- Friendly people and fair bosses, who really care about their people. We like to spend time together not only at work. We play table football, organize barbecues, go to the cinema or go skiing.
Are you interested?
Let us know!
Send us your CV, LinkedIn Profile or your Portfolio. If we are interested in you, we will invite you to ARTIN where you will meet someone from HR and also a technical person. We will consider your knowledge and introduce you the project on which you can work. And if our requirements meet, we’d like to welcome you to the team.
Looking forward to see you!
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at IBMD Developer