Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as IAM Engineer?
What will you do?
- You and your team will be setting up the IAM as well as the CIAM solution, working with Identity Service Providers from scratch.
- To achieve this, you will need a thorough understanding of Identity Management, Authentication and Authorisation especially OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 and setting up integrations.
- You will need to be able to set up, configure and manage the systems as well as implement additional services and support the automatic rollout in hybrid cloud environments.
- Both IAM and CIAM solutions need to be able to run standalone as well integrate with an existing user base, leveraging, for example, RSA token authentication.
- The IAM setup will enable protection of a hypermodern containerized eco-system used by multiple acting parties with distributed privileges. The CIAM setup will leverage access for consumers of the products running on the platform. These products embrace mission critical systems that require elaborate access schemes and authorisation enforcement.
What will make you successful?
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere with room for ideas and initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of Identity Management, Authentication and Authorisation.
- Solid experience in setting up IAM and CIAM solutions, yet not Architect level
- Knowledge in the following fields: IAM, CIAM, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0 flows, claims, OIDC scopes, Identity Federation, SAML, SSO, JWT, XACML, RBAC, PKI, MFA
- Any SAAS Providers (Ping, Auth0, Gigya, Okta, Cognito, etc.), Azure, Java, Spring, RSA, knowlegde of Self-Contained-Type Access Tokens, OpenShift, Kubernetes, API Gateway is a plus.
- Bringing along experience within a platform centric environment would be a big plus.
- We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
- You have a ‘can do’ mentality and are a real team player.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
If interested, please apply at IAM / CIAM Manager – Aviation (BELGIUM) (cegeka.com)