At EasyPark, we love cities. We love them for work, for play and everything in between. That’s why our mission is to make life in cities that much easier – by taking care of the parking. We make sure you never miss a beat by making it quicker and easier to find, pay, administer, operate and plan parking.
Our business is growing, and therefore we are looking for a Head of Internal IT, a newly created role at EasyPark. A really exciting opportunity for someone who wants to establish an Internal IT function, and lead a team of 6 that will grow even further during the next year. This role reports directly to our CTO.
The main purpose of this role is to support the business from an internal IT and supporting system perspective, to enable us to grow even further. At EasyPark we are digitalizing an entire industry, and it will be on this team to digitalize our internal organisation to ensure the IT systems, tools and platforms we offer to our employees are up to date.
You will contribute & make an impact through:
- Being strategically responsible for the Roadmap of our supporting systems such as Bob, our HR system, Accounting system, Clear IT (Zisson), Google Workspace, Slack, Atlassian / Jira, JumpCloud etc.
- Ensuring the business is utilizing products such as Slack, Google Workspace, and other internal tools in the right way.To stay on top of updates, and have an understanding when further training and information sharing might be needed
- Supplier Management, negotiating agreements, building partnerships and roadmaps
- Close collaboration with functions such as Customer care, B2b sales, Finance, Marketing and People Operations to act as a sparring partner in various IT projects
- Playing a key role from a IT project management perspective in mergers and acquisitions, when it comes to migration of supporting systems
- Leading the team being responsible for the daily IT Support/Helpdesk, for example User Accesses (Joiner, Mover and Leaver), roll out of hardware, asset management etc.
You have a strategic mindset but understands the importance of creating a structure, staying organised and having attention to details. You act without prestige and understand that when building a team you start small, with a broad role having you involved in everything from IT equipment in meeting rooms to project leading an IT migration project. As a leader you have a natural humble approach, thrive when seeing your team grow and develop, and know how to set clear expectations.
We don’t think one size fits all, but a successful candidate might have the following:
- People leadership experience
- Experience from driving Support and Development using Scrum and/or Kanban, as we think an Agile way of working suits IT Support as well as it does in Product Development
- At least 5 years of experience from working with an international scope of leading projects involving systems and people in multiple countries, preferably within Europe
- At least 5 years of experience of building strong partnerships with global suppliers, where collaboration has been key to fully utilize the value in the services offered
- A background of working cloud first
- Excellent English skills. Swedish language skills are not needed at EasyPark.
- University degree within IT, Engineering or similar or equivalent work experience
This role is based at our HQ in Stockholm
One final thing
EasyPark expects a lot, not in the old-fashioned way, but in expecting your ideas, initiatives, hard work and commitment to contribute towards the common goals of the company. EasyPark is a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess the entrepreneurial spirit to overcome challenges and deliver. Being a part of the EasyPark team will, for the right person, be a fruitful and personally enhancing journey.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Head of Internal IT