Syncron is a high growth Swedish SaaS company seeking a Manager Internal IT to join us on our continued journey towards building a great company and shifting the industry landscape in which we operate.
The Internal IT department handles the office environments and support systems for our offices in Europe, the USA, Japan and India. As Manager Internal IT you will be responsible for the company’s internal IT operations and support. The overall mission is to make our employees as productive as possible through the tools, equipment and systems that we use every day. But it’s not only about productivity. Our belief is that an efficient and robust IT foundation is crucial for both our employee’s engagement as well as our competitiveness externally. Additionally, this position includes responsibility for all daily activities for, and development of, a team of employees in our Bangalore and Warsaw offices. Together with the team you are responsible for providing support, ordering IT equipment, handling network and all other things related to an internal support team in a growing tech organization.
Syncron offers you an interesting and challenging position where you’ll have the opportunity to develop and improve our ways of working, ensuring that we are set to reach our goals! No one will hold you back. If you have an idea that you believe in, go for it!
You will be leading the Internal IT function, currently consisting of 5 employees based in India and Poland, building a team that can scale to meet the internal and external demands placed on a high-growth software company in an international environment.
One of the main challenges you will face is implementing a smooth and rapid onboarding across the globe. We are looking for the right technology to support us in this, currently evaluating whether an Intune+Autopilot setup could be a solution. We have discontinued all data centers; everything is in AWS and we intend to focus on more AWS automation moving forward.
As Manager Internal IT you will be responsible and accountable for:
- Providing all employees and consultants with work equipment and software.
- Securing internal support for workstations and business support systems, and meeting compliance and regulation requirements.
- Maintaining infrastructure and hardware for offices and business support systems.
- Process development for Internal IT, driving the internal IT processes and technologies to support Syncron employees.
- Support in international expansion efforts, ready to scale the organization as needed.
- Managing budget and procurement plans.
- Drive continuous improvement and automation of processes to shift time of team to more analysis and value-add activities.
- Scaling the organization and building a high-performance team and culture.
- At least 5 years’ relevant work experience in a similar capacity, operations of IT systems in an international company.
- Excellent management skills paired with strong technical background and documentation skills.
- AWS and Office 365; Internal IT is completely hosted on AWS, our servers are a mix of Linux and Windows, and our clients are about 30% Mac and 70% PC. We run an “on-premise” AD in AWS and Office 365.
- Relevant experience in using tools like Jira or Confluence.
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
What Syncron offers you
You will join an international team of dedicated and professional colleagues with an open, supportive and performance-oriented company culture. We offer you an opportunity to be part of developing a business and building a world-leading SaaS company.
Our ideal candidate will have the drive and ambition to work for a small sized, yet global software company with strong growth aspirations. To succeed at Syncron, you must be highly resourceful with a keen sense of urgency and drive, you see the opportunities of an entrepreneurial environment and thrive in this type of setting.Simply put, you must be driven from within and not wait for others to put processes in place to support you. During this time of massive change, we work hard every day to build a company we’re proud of, and that makes a real difference in the lives of our customers.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Head of Internal IT