Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
Anaplan’s industry GTM team is expanding and we are seeking a Global Life Sciences Industry GTM Leader to further accelerate growth in this key vertical.
The Life Sciences GTM Leader will own and shape the GTM strategy, solutions, messaging, field enablement and evangelism of Anaplan to large global companies across pharma, med device, provider and payer sectors.
The ideal candidate will have deep hand-on expertise working/consulting in the Life Sciences / Health Care space with progressive leadership responsibilities. The leader will have a strong understanding of the value chains across the industry and can effectively communicate the complexities and challenges faced by executives as they try to orchestrate business performance. Leveraging a strong network in the ecosystem, the GTM leader will evangelize the power of Anaplan with senior executives and represent Anaplan is relevant industry forums and trade shows.
The candidate should demonstrate strategic and analytical thinking while being able to work across teams and be hands on where appropriate. First-hand experience with enterprise planning processes across FP&A, commercial / revenue cycle management, sales / channel performance management and/or Supply Chain planning and relevant technologies is desirable.
As an Industry GTM Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop a comprehensive strategy for the LSHC vertical including the ecosystem, key issues and use cases, Anaplan fit, sales strategy, focus areas and partnerships
- Partner with Sales/GTM, sales enablement and sales leadership to operationalize the GTM strategy
- Partner with marketing to develop and execute a demand generation plan including industry focused GTM campaigns, industry events and trade shows
- Partner with pre-sales and solution architect teams to develop reference architectures, solutions and demos for industry specific use cases
- Own the development and delivery of enablement, sales and marketing collateral to empower sales teams
- Develop deep relationships with Anaplan partners – Global Systems Integrators, regional partners and technology partners (e.g. Google, Salesforce, AWS, etc.) to develop joint solutions and GTM plays
- Engage in senior level customer meetings to discuss the customer’s business issues and help craft a vision for how Anaplan can resolve these issues
- Synthesize data and insights garnered from customer and partner engagements to derive findings that inform Anaplan’s product roadmap and strategy to better serve LSHC customers
Qualifications and experience:
- 15+ years of experience in the LSHC or a LSHC software provider space with business development, GTM, strategic partnerships, or program/product management experience
- Experience working with sales and technical presales, building out go-to-market sales kits to drive market penetration.
- Experience with leading strategic Go-To-Market activities for Products and/or Solutions for business customers, world-wide
- Strong customer facing presence (CXO, IT and Business Leaders)
- Familiarity with data privacy, data residency and related regulatory frameworks globally
- Recognition as a thought leader / influencer in the industry through articles, publications, interviews, etc.
- Self-drive with a bias to action and “Get Stuff Done” mentality in a fast growing, rapidly evolving SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations is key
- Experience with cloud technologies and SaaS business models
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agreeAnaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Global Life Sciences Industry GTM Leader [glassdoor.com]