Want to join a fast-paced global company on an exciting digitalization journey? We are now looking for an experienced IT Manager with the ability to lead, inspire and develop an organization in change and be part of this Employer digitalization journey in an ever growing global group.
About the Employer
This Group is an international manufacturing group based in Sverige. Today, the Group consists of several companies in the Nordic region, Europe, Asia and North America. Today we are one of the largest players in their market niche with approximately 850 employees and a turnover of approx. 1.3 billion SEK.
This is what you’ll do:
The role of the Global IT Manager includes responsibility for renewing, leading, developing and streamlining IT operations and its processes in accordance with the needs of the operations and the importance of working with digitalization. This means a broad work with both operations and development processes linked to the work between IT and the other functions within the group. In addition, information security is an important part of the work. Strategy work and external monitoring of IT topics is also part of the assignment.
You will be an important link to other areas within the group as well as to external actors, which means that dialog and anchoring is an important part of the job.
The Global IT Manager has overall financial, business, and human resources responsibility for the IT department. You will also act as client/project manager and be responsible for procurement in the area. The current IT organization consists of nine people at the head office in SE divided into four employees for IT infrastructure, four employees acting as system owners and one project manager. It will be crucial to develop the IT department’s working methods to meet the group’s and the business future needs. Travel to the subsidiary is part of the role.
Other Areas Of Importance Are
Proactively lead and coach IT throughout the Group
Ensuring that the IT infrastructure is stable and support the demands for future growth
Lead the Group’s security work and ensure it is based on well-established security standards
Establish and follow up compliance with IT-policies, instructions and procedures
Take an active part in the integration of acquired companies
Translate complex IT issues into easy to understand presentations and assist the CFO with regular updated board materials within the IT field
This is the job for you, if you
- Have a higher education in IT or equivalent
- Have several years of work experience in the field of IT and digitalization in a leading role.
- Are experienced in developing IT processes, agile methodologies and change management
- Are comfortable discussing IT architecture
- Have a strong technical interest and keep yourself up to date with the infrastructure and experience in procuring, leading, and managing suppliers through requirements, follow-up and evaluation and a broad technical knowledge is meritorious.
- Have an innovative and optimising mindset
- You are responsive and committed in relation to other employees with the ability to be able to streamline and develop our working methods in a positive way. You enjoy working independently as well as in teams. You practice a coached way of working and accept and apply feedback that promotes your own and others professional growth.
- In addition to being structured and analytical, you can also by your own or together with others execute what has been decided. You enjoy to make contacts, collaborate and run processes together with others. You are good at expressing yourself both in writing and orally and have an educational way.
- You easily adapt to new situations and think critical to find unique solutions or alternatives when the unexpected arise. You are used to set and maintain critical deadlines and when needed go the extra mile to ensure quality of work, for both your own and the other team members’ time.
- The work spans over the entire Group, which means that you must be able to handle confidential and sensitive information without feeling uncomfortable. That you speak and write Swedish and English fluently is a prerequisite.
- In case you’re wondering the Employer offers…
- A very stimulating international challenge in an established, stable international company. The responsibility that comes with this role offers the right candidate great opportunities – and all the excitement that comes with working at a successfully growing company. We are looking for someone who wants to be a part of our organization for the future with great influence and great responsibility.
- English fluent – a must
If Interested and Eligible please apply to email: email@example.com till December 18th 2020 !