Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft is present in 28 countries and has sales in 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers.
Vision of the Role:
Within the Knowledge Management team of the Ubisoft group, you will take part in major structuring projects to increase expertise and knowledge sharing, while improving and promoting collaboration. You will be involved in project for all level of the business: job families, projects, studios and subsidiaries.
You will coordinate the custom development by:
- Formalizing business needs and processes (write user stories)
- Define development scopes with project managers and IT partners;
- Coordinating the development (tests and deployments) with IT partners using the Agile methodology. IT partners are based in France, Romania and Shanghai;
- User acceptance testing and validating the development;
- Providing the necessary documentation and training for the support team
- Reporting and giving the necessary level of information to the project manager and stake holders.
- Project management;
- Web development;
- Business analyst;
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business processes in an effective way
- Be flexible and autonomous
- Be able to plan and handle many projects at the same time
- Be comfortable in a multicultural and open minded environment
- Be passionate about technologies
- Bilingual (English-French)
- Interest in knowledge management, collaboration and technologies associated with them
- Knowledge of communication, social and collaboration applications is an asset (including but not limited to : SharePoint, Lync, Outlook, Confluence and JIRA)
- Skills in HTML and CSS is an asset
- Knowledge of Agile development process is an asset
- Experience in the video game industry is an asset
- University degree in a relevant field
- Training related to knowledge management or information technologies is an asset
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
If interested, please apply at Functional Development Coordinator (ubisoft.com)