What will you do?
- You translate functional and non-functional requirements into clear user stories to make sure requirements are met.
- You will analyse technical system requirements and refine user stories with the engineering team.
- You also define acceptance criteria and test them (functional) end-to-end in order to accept user stories (or not).
- You will perform backlog management and analyse technical functionalities.
- You closely cooperate with the engineering teams, architects and product management.
- Participating in the Daily Scrums, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives is key.
- You guarantee high quality of the delivered work.
- You also make sure the project is correctly and well documented.
- You are a strong communicator, speaking and writing fluently in English, in combination with French or Dutch is a must.
- Your main work location will be one of our Cegeka offices in combination with working from home, but you are willing to travel to our customer which is based in Zaventem.
What will make you successful?
- You are an experienced analyst who has a technical focus / interest, combined with functional & business analyses experience.
- Working with a more abstract and technical product, as our digital platform, makes you curious.
- You’ve worked within an Agile framework such as Scrum or SAFe. Having Agile experience within a highly regulated environment is a plus.
- Having a strong detail focus on writing clear acceptance criteria, and documentation is your second nature.
- Being able to perform technical tests, meaning testing the engineers’ user stories, is a plus.
- You’re familiar with application development and operations processes.
- You’re used to working in an environment where stakeholder management is important.
- Being a team player is key. You’ll join a team with a ‘can-do’ mentality that appreciates your input, ideas and solutions.
- Knowledge sharing, curiosity, drive and flexibility are part of your DNA.
- Your critical view allows you to conceive and propose things conceptually.
- You are result-oriented with an eye for risks and quality.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
If interested, please apply at Functional Analyst – Aviation (cegeka.com)