The ideal candidate
- Possesses at least a Bachelor Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Preferably someone with a full-stack background.
- Proficient in: –
- SVG / Canvas
- Experience in WebAssembly will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Node.js and NPM package ecosystem & MongoDB will be an added advantage.
- Experience in handling any project (s) related to photo editing applications will be an added advantage.
- Focuses on performance, best practices and responsive applications.
- Willingness to work as a freelancer (working from anywhere) or, a full-time employee (based in Malaysia).
You will be working on our word-class photo editing tool – PIXLR.
- Proactively produces clean, efficient photo editing, design and other various features based on specifications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient codes by using best software development practices.
- Create layout / user interfaces by using standard HTML 5 / CSS 3 practices as well as WebGL and canvas.
- Work with various server-side programming languages to support the workings of the client-side web apps.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Fix and improve existing software.
- Test and deploy programs and systems.
If interested, please apply at Full Stack Developer (webGL) – REMOTE (ejobs.ro)