Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Implementation, development and maintenance of web applications and backend services in a team of frontend and backend developers, software testers and requirements engineer/product owner
• Further development and maintenance of Java/Angular base micro services.
• If required: Collaboration in projects for the provision of new applications/products
• Maintenance: performance optimization, error analysis and correction
• Preparation of technical concepts
• 4+ years of hands on experience using Java and Spring Boot
• experience in Angular and creation of web components
• Knowledge in the creation of unit tests and interface services (JSON, XML, REST, Microservices)
• Knowledge of SQL databases (Oracle, Nuo-DB)
• Secure handling of CI systems like Teamcity, build and version control systems like Maven and Git
• Experience with container technologies , Kubernetes, Docker, Red Hat Openshift.
• Enthusiasm for new technologies
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Independent, autonomous and precise working method
• Very high level of responsibility and communication skills
• Pronounced DevOps thought and hands-on mentality
• Ability to work in a team, strong service mentality and communication skills
English: C1 Advanced
Relocation package – Yes, tbd
If interested please apply to: Soproni, Iuliana-Valentina IUStan@luxoft.com asap