About the job
This is an invitation for you to dream big and act on it.
Join us to learn more about the dreams we are turning into reality.
@Deutsche Bank Bucharest Excellence Center
DB Global Technology is Deutsche Bank’s technology center in Central and Eastern Europe. Opened in January 2014, the Bucharest office is constantly expanding.
The team is made up of enthusiastic professionals that work in an international environment adapting to different context and learning new technologies and parts of Deutsche Banks’ businesses. We are flexible about our working locations and travel abroad to enable project success and speed up delivery and knowledge transfer activities.
Every day we look at what needs to be done to support continuous business and how to improve current activities. Changing the Bank is a challenging endeavor which we tackle every day and enjoy our success when our efforts fundamentally change how Deutsche Bank works.
Join us and be part of the next big thing in Digital Banking!
we trust you to
- Work within software development projects as a Frontend Engineer based on Angular (primary) and ReactJS to create new Online banking customer processes
- Work together with lead developers to develop new reusable front-end components for online banking and other applications.
- Be focused on the further development of critical Online banking business processes in the context of our security procedures and payments/ transactions.
- Use your experience and knowledge to ensure that your solutions are highly scalable and can be operated flawlessly under very high load scenarios (more than 50,000-100,000 parallel customer accesses); furthermore, your software artefacts (e.g. based on Angular/CSS) and processes are highly reusable and configurable.
- Work on a web application that is highly visible to customers and relevant to the Deutsche Bank’s reputation
we`d love you to bring
- Advanced knowledge (also practical) of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, BEM, CSS Grid and Flexbox, responsive design and development with Bootstrap and similar frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge (also practical) of NodeJS, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, REST), requirement within the framework of WCAG 2 AA Compliance (Accessibility).
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong independence and initiative, ability to work in agile delivery teams.
- A passion for constantly learning and applying new technologies and programming languages in a constantly evolving web environment.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
what we`ll offer you
- Medical care and life insurance
- Extra days off
- Thecoolest office
- Continuous learning – tech & soft skills (Pluralsight always here to help)
- Our most fun, professional nanny for your kids to spend time with – both on site and online
- Our personal trainer – both on site and online
- Free TNB theatre tickets
- Our own music band
If interested, please apply at Frontend Developer [linkedin.com]