As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
- Developing TypeScript / React.js applications that are built on IBM Cloud Kubernetes, Node.js, MongoDB, Carbon Design System stack
- Participating in the creation of technical specifications and user requirement clarifications
- Reviewing pull requests
- Making recommendations for improvements.
- Have at least 2 years hands-on experience with React.js and TypeScript
- Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confident written and spoken communication skills in English
- Experience in working in a multinational environment
- Good understanding of Agile terms and methodologies
- Ability to adapt and manage change effectively
- Ability to communicate, organize and work under own initiative
- Eager to learn
- Willing and capable of driving efforts
- Are familiar with Redux and Carbon Design System
- Have hands-on experience with Node.js and MongoDB
- Worked on Cloud-based application developments
- Have experience working in an Agile development environment.
Contact us today at email@example.com to discuss this interesting opportunity.