The primary responsibility for the full-time Front-End Web Developer position is to provide programming and functionality for a variety of websites.
The ideal candidate works professionally with both teammates and management in order to meet business and technical demands. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a variety of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes pride in their work.
- Proficient in Java Script, CSS, HTML 5.0, Bootstrap and WordPress
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices in web development.
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-platform development issues, including W3C protocols and compliance.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to analyse web-based problems; develop and implement solutions.
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail.
• Design, implement and support multiple application across various platform.
• Develop high-performance, reliable and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, features, or fixing bugs.
• Stay in-tune with the latest technologies.
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
• Opportunity to work in a pleasant and friendly team.
• Flexible working time.
• Attractive bonus plan.
• Bonuses for work.
• Opportunity to work from home
• Healthcare subscription
We are a small team of designers and developers, who help brands with big ideas. Brand development, web site traffic growth, web site UI and advertising revenue. Developed brand strategy and statistics systems. Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development. Advising new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures. We like to add value – consider us as partners and involve us early in the thinking. We want to make a difference – create things that change peoples lives.
If interested, please apply at Front-End Web Developer [ejobs.ro]