Join a legendary team of cyber security professionals!
Are you looking for an interesting project in a small friendly team of driven individuals who have started their professional activity as a start-up and then joined American company? As a part of this company, they develop a product in the field of threat protection against cyber attacks to global enterprises and government agencies. Now the Prague team of 9 people seeks a new colleague to work on the front end of a Cyber Situational Awareness Platform.
- Developing and delivering according to planned release schedules
- Contribute to high-level and low-level technical design documentation for current existing and all new software written
- Create consistent and efficient CSS across all browsers and platforms
- Work with our Java backend team to define REST API’s and discuss integrations
- Demonstrate test-driven development and integration before releasing new versions of the application
- Experience with CCS3 and HTML, including knowledge of advanced HTML5 features such as Web Worker, Caching and Browser storages
- Complete comfort working with source code control systems such as Git
- Capable of coding web-based front-end experiences incorporating modern frameworks and CSS implementations
- Deep understanding of RESTful principles, best practices, and related technologies
- Strong attention to detail, ability to raise questions and escalate when necessary
- Takes ownership when solving problems
- EU / EFTA citizenship
- Flexible working hours (40 hrs/week)
- Possibility of almost unlimited home office (excluding the first month(s))
- Spacious & modern office at Pankrac with height adjustable worktables
- Breakfast buffet once a week
- Public transport ticket
- Beer, skiing and other team activities
- And many others like an extra week of vacation, meal tickets, training/courses, etc.
Is this what you are looking for? Apply now and get your dream job!
+420 702 085 425