Mobilunity is a provider of dedicated development teams aiming to bring European corporate culture to the Ukrainian IT-labor market. Throughout all the years of our existence and until now, we’ve been working hand in hand with European companies as our primary partners. By our own example, we are proving that the dedicated team model works the best in all directions including employee’s interests as people have always been our main asset. Joining Mobilunity you won’t ever feel alone.
On behalf of our Client from Switzerland, Mobilunity is looking for an Angular Developer, with a strong desire to apply his knowledge in practice to join our team.
Our client is one of the leading providers of business software for small and medium-sized companies in Switzerland. Their passion is the development, introduction and support of innovative and unique business software solutions that optimize the operation and control of SMEs. The company promote agility through flexible and mobile software as well as through solutions for better networking and cooperation of SMEs with customers, suppliers and other business partners.
Our current UA Team consists of 3 experienced developers: 1 Full-stack, 1 Front-end and 1 Back-end.
- 1-3 years of experience with Angular 7+ (the Client is currently using the 7th version, but will migrate to the 10th soon)
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS (flex), understanding of RxJS
- 1-3 years of experience with UI libraries (Kendo, Material)
- Confident experience in writing utilities on NodeJS
- Strong level of English for daily communications with the Client and international team
Nice to have:
- No profound experience is required for back-end technologies but the candidate should at least have an idea about them and should be able to set up, build and run a local backend environment. The backend uses .NET Core, ASP.NET, Swagger, NHibernate
Stages of the hiring process:
- HR Call with a Recruiter from Mobilunity
- CV review by a Client
- Final interview with a Client in English
Joining the team you will get:
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment – exclusive access to a rich pool of colleagues willing to share their endless insights into the broadest variety of modern technologies
- Mobilunity Medical Insurance program designed to attend our teams’ needs
- Paid vacations and sick leaves, including 5 paid days per year that don’t require a sick note
- Fair salary and 100% taxes coverage – don’t worry about possible taxes raise – we will get you covered
- Perfect office location: city-center, 900m from Lukyanivska metro station, a green and spacious neighborhood with lots of cafes and supermarkets nearby
- No open-spaces setup – separate rooms for every team’s comfort and multiple lounge and gaming zones on all of the 3 floors
- English classes in 1-to-1 & group modes with elements of gamification
- Neverending fun: sports events, tournaments, music band, multiple affinity groups
COME ON BOARD, AND LET’S GROW TOGETHER!
If interested, please apply at Front-end Developer (Angular) [indeed.com]