Our Client is the leading cloud-based platform provider for the mortgage finance industry. Client’s technology solutions enable lenders to originate more loans, reduce origination costs, and reduce the time to close, all while ensuring the highest levels of compliance, quality and efficiency.
Our Client UI team is looking for a passionate engineer to join the team. They focus on the UI components and related frameworks utilized in our products. You will be joining a diversified and hardworking team of engineers, who are part of reshaping market-leading US mortgage lending solution into a cutting-edge cloud-based web offering.
This team uses the latest proven enterprise-class UI architecture, design, technology stack (React, Redux etc.) and associated tools to enable this transition. By being part of this team as a front-end/UI Engineer, you have opportunities to innovate, seed ideas, and bring a significant impact to the products that they deliver and also make a positive difference in your career. You will work with a product & design teams in an agile way to translate UI ideas & requirements into compelling, performant Web UI interface.
Salary: 12 000 – 17 500 PLN gross
- Contribute to Client’s product development team in developing cloud-based lending platform solutions and services.
- Utilize modern web front end and open source technologies to design, develop, and unit test software applications, applying industry best practices.
- Apply Agile methodology to collaborate with QA, Product Management, UE, and SaaS in regular sprint cycles
- 3+ years of experience in designing and building highly available and scalable consumer-facing web applications.
- Assists in the design of new systems or the redesign of existing systems to meet business requirements, changing needs, or newer technology.
- Competent in design/implementation enterprise web applications and/or web services for reliability, availability, scalability, and performance.
- Upholds the overall codebase quality by participating in design review, code review, unit testing, and general technical discussion.
- Experience working in a formal development environment (version control system, code review, strict coding standard, documentation, unit test).
- Participate in the agile feature/product design process working with cross-functional teams.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies.
- Contract for an indefinite period from day 1
- 8 additional days off (American holidays)
- Medical and dental care
- Sports card
- Co-financing of a home office (PLN 1,000)
- 2 weeks of “covid leave” – 100% paid extra days off in case of health / personal problems with you or your family
- Clear career path in Polish and global structures with full support of your personal development
- Friendly, non-corporate organizational culture – it will be fun working with us!