When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You’ll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
In an international firm like Deloitte, our strong global presence is complemented by our local reach and market knowledge. A career in Financial Advisory Services with will equip you with a deep understanding of the local and regional business landscape, enabling you to identify opportunities and risks to our clients’ businesses. In addition, your breadth of vision will be engaged, as you match our global resources to our clients’ advantage. Our FAS practice encompasses a broad range of specializations and services but whose common goal is to offer strategic services to clients throughout every phase of the economic cycle.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Lead the way
- Serve with integrity
- Take care of each other
- Foster inclusion
- Collaborate for measurable impact
During your tenure as an Assistant Manager in Deloitte Forensic, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Identifies and solves problems objectively using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Incorporates financial information when evaluating business opportunities and making recommendations
- Plans and executes an engagement to deliver a superior client experience
- Builds an in-depth knowledge of the client’s business and stays up-to-date on industry activities, marketplace trends, and leading practices
- Applies quality assurance, risk management, and confidentiality procedures in all areas of work performed and managed
Specialized Technical capabilities:
As an Assistant Manager with considerable experience in the field, you will already have strong experience in managing eDiscovery projects. You will be part of a highly-experienced team and you will work on multiple engagements simultaneously. The role will require you to apply your project and risk management expertise, but also to use verbal and written skills.
You will be working directly with clients on time-critical, high impact corporate investigations and disputes all within a team with a genuine sense of camaraderie and collaboration.
We need bright people with a novel and technology-driven approach. You will have experience working on projects for external clients or customers and you will enjoy motivating and sharing knowledge with junior team members to further develop their skills. In return for your continued success, interest and commitment, we will provide you with a variety of challenges, a comprehensive training program and a structured career path.
To be considered, you must have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of eDiscovery combined with strong commercial awareness of the Forensic Technology Industry
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking capabilities
- Strong experience with any enterprise document review platform (e.g. Relativity) and with review management and case consultancy techniques
- Strong understanding of the legal issues faced by Forensic Technology practitioners, including GDPR and data privacy
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to motivate and mentor others and build relationships with clients
- Competency with forensic protocols (e.g. chain of custody, ACPO)
- A strong knowledge of a wide variety of eDiscovery technologies, with a track record in managing quality and problem solving
- Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values.
- Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
- Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates client needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
- Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
- Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
- At least 6 – 8 years’ experience in a similar role.
- A 2:1 Bachelor’s degree or above, preferably in a technical subject with a significant computing element
- Relativity Certified Administrator or similar
- Experience with delivering projects within a large consultancy firm
- Experience with delivering projects within a law firm
- Experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning or technology assisted review
- Knowledge of Brainspace
- Knowledge of audio data and voice analytics software
- Wide experience in delivering sophisticated eDiscovery engagements for a variety of clients internationally
- Working knowledge of SQL and databases
- Experience in developing bespoke solutions for clients
- Experience in visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView)
- Experience in digital forensics and data collections
If interested, please apply at Forensics – Forensic Technology (indeed.com)