We are looking for passionate, customer-focused, self-driven software development engineers to join the team and help us achieve this ambitious goal. TesseractDB is a startup product derived from the open source relational database named CUBRID. The target for TesseractDB is to create an enterprise database version of CUBRID, that has exclusive features and that can differentiate the product on the database market. This is an inhouse, startup project, that will be developed entirely in Romania. It started as an object-oriented database, but it has become a rich featured relational database, compatible almost entirely with MySQL syntax and features. The main direction of the startup will be to rewire the original object-oriented design of CUBRID and to adopt graph model data and graph queries. The combination of relation and graph data features will best serve a segment of the database market that has to rely on both worlds. The target of the product is the financial industry in the US and Western Europe.
- Overall experience of 8+ years.
- Proficient in an OOP programming language, 5+ years (C++ is a plus).
- Knowledge of advanced data structures, algorithms, multithreading, memory management, networking.
- Experience with client/server architecture
- Experience with Linux, shell; gdb is a plus
- Experience with databases is a plus
- Research, propose and develop new features.
- Investigate assigned issues and fix bugs.
- Write code and refactor existing code (mostly C++, also Java).
- Communicate in English and coordinate with the development team, the QA team and the project manager.
If interested, please apply at Expert C++ Developer (bestjobs.eu)