IMG-Crown has an opening for an entry-level Database Developer. Primary responsibilities include developing data sets, relationships, and business rules; translating client work requests into actionable technical requirements. This position conducts and supports complex survey analysis, tool development, and process improvements.
The ideal candidate should be excited to innovate in areas that are both familiar as well as new areas unknown to them. We are looking for people who value and prioritize teamwork and believe in the challenge and shared vision of continual improvement. Every team member has a role to play and is given immediate responsibilities.
Compensation Range: $65,000 – $70,000.
The candidate for this position will be required to:
- Interface directly with external teams to understand requirements.
- Have strong motivation to create customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality end-user applications and by solving real problems for real users.
- Initiate, develop, and own projects that are shared and passed to others.
- Diagnose and solve problems creatively.
- Communicate clearly with varied audiences in both writing and in person.
- Work well in a fast-paced, dynamically evolving environment that includes frequent changes in priorities and objectives.
- Design, develop, and maintain database solutions to implement transactional applications, reports, and dashboards.
- Create and maintain database scripts that automate routine tasks (e.g., create/alter tables, scheduled reporting, etc.).
- Document technical details for product releases and maintenance.
- Create or enhance tasks such as cleansing, validating, and transforming data with the purpose of drawing meaningful conclusions from the data
- Conveying those conclusions in form of charts, graphs, tables, reports, documents, etc.
- Work in an agile environment using the Scrum methodology.
Preferred Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Database management/migration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related fields
- Self-starter who takes ownership of tasks and produces tangible results.
- Experience working with database objects, stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
- Proficient experienced in moving and integrating datasets between multiple databases on different servers, and between multiple database tables.
- The candidate should be able to reverse-engineer and translate technical requirements into non-technical language.
If interested, please apply at Entry Level Database Developer [Remote] (paylocity.com)