Cegeka is a leading IT company that offers qualitative solutions to its customers. We always strive for a tailor-made solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his objectives. We also look for this match when expanding our team. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions. Cegeka continuously invests in talent management so that every employee can realize their potential.What does the job entail?
- As an Enterprise Storage Engineer you install and configure all storage components from Cegeka or the customers of Cegeka (Switches, SAN, NAS, …)
- You contribute to the further development of the storage platform and service provision
- You ensure that the documentation, instructions, procedures and knowledge are kept up-to-date
- You help determine the standards and best practices for the infrastructure / applications in order to be able to offer a sustainable solution in line with the expectations of the customer
- Together with your colleagues you are on stand-by to provide 24-hour service
- You contribute to automating tasks that are currently done manually
- You independently record a project at regular intervals
Who are we looking for?
- You have extensive experience with Storage technologies with in-depth understanding of Storage concepts
- You have extensive experience with one or more products such as: IBM A9000, IBM SVC, HPe 3Par, Brocade SAN
- You have knowledge of the following Server Operating Systems:
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems
- High knowledge of Linux / Unix / Aix Operating Sytems
- You have knowledge of Storage Area Networks (SAN) and Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- You have a good knowledge of BASH
- You have knowledge of Python as a programming language
- Knowledge of Netapp / Dell / EMC ECS / Dell / EMC Vmax / Azure / AWS / Google cloud is a plus
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English
- You have a high analytical ability to investigate and solve problems
- You work from Hasselt, Leuven, Antwerp, Ghent or Eindhoven.
Why grow with Cegeka?
- Teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere.
- Tailor-made guidance! You indicate where your interests lie. We offer various career paths and together we look at how we can help you develop further.
- In addition to the gross salary, a company car with fuel card, meal vouchers, group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, fixed expense allowance and powerful laptop, we offer you flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance. Thanks to our Flex Income Plan, we can offer tailor-made remuneration.
If interested, please apply at Enterprise Storage Engineer (cegeka.com)