We need an EMEA Benefits Manager who will consult with business leaders to develop, plan and implement solutions to address unique organizational needs and requirements and who will help us manage consultants, vendors, employees, and third parties in a heavily matrixed organization to ensure program delivery.
The Benefits Team plans, designs, develops, analyses, communicates and implements benefit strategies consistent with the company business and HR strategies across the businesses, functions, and/or geographic areas of the company.
What kind of work would you be doing?
- Apply benefit subject matter expertise to design, develop and manage programs of the highest complexity across multiple geographies;
- Identify areas for improvement to benefit strategies and operational processes;
- Communicate with senior managers to deliver guidance and desired results for benefits programs;
- Manage benefits projects that impact employees in multiple countries or businesses;
- Being accountable for impact analysis of benefits initiatives including the financial and legal outcomes of programs;
- Manage benefits delivery including partnering with vendors and selecting providers;
- Lead multiple programs simultaneously.
What achievements should you have so far?
- We think in order to add immediate value and to succeed in this role, you should have experience with managing EMEA Benefit plans, approaches and strategies;
- Also you should have advanced knowledge of the regulatory environment as it relates to employee benefits, including emerging legislation;
- A good understanding of benefit programs and operational aspects;
- Exposure to a tech company would be great, but we are flexible on this!
- In order to be able to build meaningful relationships with all of your colleagues in this region, we do need a fluent English speaker;
- If you also have a degree in a relevant subject matter, great!