Short company description
Vitesco Technologies formerly (until September 2019) the Continental Powertrain Division, brings together the full spectrum of Continental’s drivetrain technology expertise. The company’s aim is to develop innovative, efficient electrification technologies for all types of vehicle. Its portfolio includes 48-volt electrification solutions, electric drives, and power electronics for hybrid and battery-electric vehicles. Furthermore, the product range counts electronic controls, sensors and actuators as well as solutions for exhaust after-treatment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Control or Computer Engineering.
programming language ANSI C.
• Communication and team dynamics skills.
• Attention to detail, strong documentation writing skills
• Knowledge in the area of embedded system design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems.
• Adequate knowledge of reading electric schematics and data sheets for components.
• Willingness to support abroad delegation assignments.
• English language.
Powertrain Transmission Timisoara provides solutions for different types of drive technologies, such as: Double-clutch Transmission, Continuously Variable Transmission, Torque converter transmission, All-wheel/lock technology.
Our Software team is working in an international level context and interfaces with hardware and mechanical design project teams, focusing on broader scope than solely programming science.
As a Software Developer in our team you will focus on:
• Execute complete embedded software development lifecycle with the goal to create scalable and optimized software systems
• Follow company standards and the software development process including global trends in automotive (ISO26262 safety, SPICE).
• Software development for 32-bit microcontrollers (single and multi-core) in ANSI C.
• Adjustment of requirements with the customer.
• Development of software concepts and specifications, perform software design and implement software modules
• Specification, execution and documentation of software tests.
• Integrate and validate generic designs, asses third party software.
• Error analysis, support software quality assurance.
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team.
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits.
• Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.).
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area).
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
• Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents.
• Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
If interested, please apply at Embedded Software Developer DT – Vitesco Technologies TSR [hipo.ro]