Responsible for online marketing spend, execution and optimization of online marketing budgets and online marketing campaigns, whether paid, or unpaid, through online or offline channels, is responsible for web advertising technologies and overall web advertising information architecture. Experience and profile requirements:
- 5-10 years in eCommerce management and digital marketing, with focus on customer and lead acquisition, across retail verticals.
- Has managed ecommerce website acquisition for at least 5 years, with direct acquisition budget responsibilities.
- Ideal candidate comes from an online hyper growth business based in digitally matured local markets.
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising tools and advertising technology landscape such as digital media buying platforms, advertising optimization platform, ad servers technology ad networks mobile advertising solutions, social advertising tools is required.
- High level of proficiency on PPC (and other forms of SEA) including real-time biding techniques, keyword generation techniques, SEO, social marketing (e.g. YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, or other), re-targeting and display advertising and digital PR, good understanding of offline channels advertising such as print, TV or radio.
- Professional profile: Numbers driven, has a strong commercial ethos and a “trader’s mentality
Skills and Qualifications:-
Bachelor’s degree in either business or an E-commerce related subject.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an E-commerce environment is mandatory ( Managing in Fashion & Accessories, retail environment is preferred .
Familiarity with digital best practices in web implementation is a must.
Experience in improving website conversion; including a background using and managing advanced interactive technologies will be an advantage.
Kindly note: We cannot consider applications from professionals who do not hold E Commerce Marketing experience.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at eCommerce Manager (indeed.com)