Would you like to work with a young, modern and fresh team at a Swiss-based digital agency? Do you aspire to become a Full Stack Senior Developer?
We are looking for a committed freelancer to form part of our distributed technical team developing and maintaining django and django CMS projects for our clients in Switzerland and abroad. You’ll be able to look into different projects and learn from our interdisciplinary team.
A freelancing position has the nature of a long-term variable workload. Among other things, it means high flexibility where you can decide to switch from part-time to full-time and vice-versa, take a break from work at the time of your choosing, work with other clients in parallel, etc.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have 4 years of professional experience, and a proven track record of working on django projects.
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a remotely working contractor
- You have a good grasp of the django and python way of programming and write clean and simple code.
- You have a solid grasp of HTML5, twitter bootstrap, SCSS / CSS and typescript
- You have experience in implementing simple designs from mockups in a responsive, pixel-perfect way.
- You have a good grasp of git on the command line.
- You have a good grasp of linux server administration (linux terminal, nginx, uwsgi, etc.)
- You have some experience with docker for local development
- You have some experience with integrations
- You are able to see projects from the perspective of the client and are going out of your way to help clients achieve their goals.
- You like to take on responsibility and are proud of what you deliver. You are reliable and punctual, you can get things done
- You know when to focus on resolving an issue on your own and when to escalate a problem or obstacle to senior developers or project owners.
- Your professional interests go beyond programming and you like to take part in planning, estimation and concepts for new features and tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English language are a must.
- React/Vue knowledge is a significant plus
- Django CMS knowledge optional / preferred
- You have some formal training, a CS degree is a plus
Along with your CV please attach a Django or TypeScript snippet (a project, file, etc) written by you that you consider a good representation of your engineering skills.
If interested, please apply at Django Developer [indeed.com]