Anaplan, the Connected Planning pioneer, is changing the way the world’s most respected companies do business. We believe in clear, open communication enabling teams to overcome obstacles and move forward together. We want you to feel that you belong to a team, you matter, and are able to be your authentic self. We all work together to deliver business value with the power of Connected Planning at every level within every organization, and alongside an ever-growing number of users, a rich partner ecosystem, and active community. At Anaplan, our values are key to everything we do. We call it #AnaplanLOVE
At Anaplan these words come to life by making employees feel empowered and inspired.
Building a strong culture around company values is an ongoing journey
that will continue to be the core of our existence.
We want you to think big and act bold through expressing your authentic best self! Anaplan is looking for a tenacious Director of Tech Partnerships to join Product Team in our Headquarters in San Francisco. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved in a highly visible, large scale SaaS cloud company. This role is an immediate full-time position. If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and tackle unique problems that no one else is solving, keep reading.
Come see for yourself what an exciting place to work for looks like.
Insight on your impact
You consider yourself an experienced, analytical and creative technology partnership executive who can take ownership for significant parts of our strategic technology partner portfolio. You are someone who can build high-performing relationships that deliver business outcomes. You’ll drive strategic relationships, create a focus for joint solutions and GTMs, accelerate new business and craft new strategies by maximizing Anaplan’s connected planning platform, partner technology and teams within and outside Anaplan.
You possess a blend of business and conceptual, technology expertise, an ability to envision new market opportunities, knowledge of the cloud and SaaS technology ecosystem, and the executive presence to collaborate with many partners and C-suite Executives to grow the business.
Your qualifications, your influence
To be successful in the role, you are qualified to:
- Build the vision, strategy, program and execution plan for assigned technology partners to drive growth, establish a partner management process and governance.
- Lead the entire life cycle of selected partners: Develop, Enable, Engage, GTM, Governance
- Train and enable new partners through various engagements with both internal and external partners and teams to optimize revenue generation and create Anaplan advocates through those partners
- Coordinate with technical resources to create custom demos or partner driven integrations as needed while also producing co-marketing campaigns through webinars and email campaigns focused on customer success.
- Drive the partner program, ensuring reporting and partner-led pipeline management tracks against Anaplan Strategic, Sales and Customer Success metrics while representing the voice of the partner within Anaplan to build new differentiated joint offerings.
Preferred skills and technical familiarity
Adding additional insight, and a growth mindset, will elevate your contribution in this role
- 8+ plus years in technology companies in senior roles in partnerships, customer success or pre-sales roles. Additional experience in Technology Partnership roles in SaaS companies a plus. Experience leading partnerships with Salesforce, ServiceNow, or Google, or similar technology firms a plus.
- BA/BS required, MBA desired
- Outstanding listening skills, and deep ability to coordinate feedback from varying key stakeholders
- Top notch written, verbal, and presentation skills, along with the ability to work with Anaplan and partners’ senior executives
- Able to quickly understand sophisticated issues through critical thinking, articulate joint value propositions with simplified frameworks, benefits and use cases, and lead initiatives from incubation through scale.
- A passion and a dedication to customers, partners and technology in a fast paced environment.
Our diversity and inclusion commitment
Build your job in a place that thrives on diversity, inclusion and belonging. We believe in maintaining a hiring and working experience in which all people are respected and valued, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes people unique. We hire you for who you are, and we want you to bring your true self to work every day!
Anaplan is a cloud-native enterprise SaaS company helping global enterprises orchestrate business performance. Our customers come first to create heroes, unlock potential & build trust and confidence. We challenge legacy thinking and software that isn’t flexible for the modern organization. We have architected the only platform that will take the time from planning to decision down to zero.
We’re building a truly unique technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics; amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem that all global businesses face. Our mission is to break the traditional business planning mold, currently performed through spreadsheets or legacy systems.
Anaplan’s Connected Planning platform is enabling customers to improve decision-making by turning response time into real time, to make better decisions to enhance your business. The platform helps you dynamically orchestrate performance enterprise-wide, and convert constant change to your environment.
See what our global customers and partners have to say about Anaplan’s platform is solving some of the most complex challenges in business. CEOs, analysts, and the press agreeAnaplan is changing the way the world does business. Learn about our history, see our recognitions and achievements, and take a look at what it’s like to work at Anaplan. Get to know more about working at Anaplan by checking out our social channels.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Director, Tech Partnership [glassdoor.com]