What you will do
- The Digital Solutions Professional Services Engineer drives the customer success services of JCI Digital Solutions platform (OpenBlue) and other applications aligning the service PSA and SaaS in the sales process to the customer, aligning with the country capabilities and customer success EMEALA team.
- Understands the way the buildings of our customers are operated including management and the life cycle of equipments.
- Is responsible for the ongoing development and renewals of the IT architecture to ensure it supports the business outcomes of the customer.
- Is responsible for demonstrating the services, managing customer requirements, leading workshops, analyzing business requirements and driving functional and technical and organizational solutions.
- Owns the customer service interaction throughout the entire sales lifecycle of a project in the local language.
- Defines and drive solutions across multiple business functions, processes, and technical domains.
- Has experience in at least two of the 4 contributing service disciplines: facility management, energy and sustainability, safety and security handling and data/information architectures.
- Is responsible to prepare the complete Digital solution service offers in local language with value proposition.
- Is responsible to execute and drive the service resources in country, at region level and global to satisfy the customers’ expectations at the SLA level and above.
- Will also create standard digital solution offer templates including local customer success services and the project/ service calculation tools with the global team and train all country resources on these tools.
- Should also be familiar with and experienced in the application of one or more architecture frameworks and any associated architecture development methods.
- Conduct workshops with customers on-site to gather and document “as is” and “to be” business process and service design requirements.
- Translation of business requirements into service concepts in closed alignment with the Building Experts, Business Analysts, Domain Experts, Data Scientist and Developers in country and global.
How you will do it
- Lead the service offering on sustainability, energy savings, high safety and security, customer business outcome and customer experiences offering and value proposition to prospects and customers
- Build and manage technical level and highly service oriented relationships with targeted prospects, customer and partners in alignment regional solution architects in collaboration with the JCI teams on the continent.
- Drive for the creation of repeatable solutions and key technical wins.
- Work with Digital Solutions Director CE and the Integrated Solutions teams to ensure a comprehensive plan is in place to achieve technical objectives; identify, qualify and help close new business within the assigned target accounts, leveraging compelling value propositions that Digital Solutions provide.
- Understand and articulate the value of Digital Solutions and Services to technical IT audiences as with Business audiences which align to the prospect’s strategic business needs, challenges and goals.
- Help with the hiring of next key service team members at all levels.
QualificationsWhat we look for
- Work experience as technical service software engineer at least 3 years in a building industry environment;
- Full life cycle experience, responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the more common architecture frameworks;
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling for building management;
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns;
- Strong drive to customer service and optimization of service processes;
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development;
- Ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals;
- Good knowledge of Building Operations and Services to determine value proposition;
- IT & OT governance, operation and system management knowledge;
- Organizational, project and program management planning skills;
- Fluent in English and German. Any other European languages is a plus.
Preferred location: Ratingen/ Düsseldorf, Germany. Other major European cities can be considered.
What we offer
We offer you a highly innovative and promising industry in an international environment. In this role you are given the responsibility to shape our common future business.
If interested, please apply at Digital Solutions Professional Services Support Engineer (indeed.com)