The Digital Marketing Specialist’s role will be to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of the company’s services and products. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of Rightstep Marketing Services and market goals. Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media, and web development is a must. Familiarity with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures. A marketing specialist relies on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals defined by the management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing, managing, and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, newsletters, Blog posting, research papers, and brochures.
- Planning, development, and execution of digital programs and campaigns, including online
- advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, Blog writing, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as PR and events.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including Rightstep Migration (home page and top-level sections), social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Overseeing and operating day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and AdWords programs.
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in a related field.
- 2 years of experience in digital marketing and content writing.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze, and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral, and written communication skills.
- Experience delivering digital campaigns for mainstream services.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, HTML 5, CSS
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 per month
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Digital Marketing Executive (indeed.com)