Digital Marketing – ARABIC
Must be arabic. (Bilingual – English & Arabic)
The candidate must possess proven experience in scaling online platforms to join our executive team and drive the website and business growth across all offline, online and mobile channels.
Nationwide is looking for motivated and smart individuals who can think out of the box as part of the Nationwide culture and core values.
Responsible for planning and implementing online, mobile, and social marketing promotions through campaigns with multiple third-party partners. This role will also analyze online conversion paths and implement programs for increasing Nationwide ME Properties site traffic and conversion.
The Applicant for this position needs to be an enthusiastic, responsible member of the consumer marketing team, showing leadership and a positive attitude, disciplined reporting, and willingness to communicate about all areas for which they are responsible.
- Development of marketing plan – online, mobile and social promotions – based on budgets/strategic plans and future business model testing objectives.
- Implementation of strategies across all online channels specifically focused on marketing Corporate websites to increase traffic as well as apps related to generating traffic.
- Implementing plans and strategies to increase traffic with a focus on organic (non-paid) sources (Search-SEO, Direct, Referral)
- Initiate develop and maintain strategic relationships with other websites to achieve the business objectives
- Implementation of programs to increase site registration (newsletter) and other strategic actions (e.g. doctor’s search, onsite search) based on analysis of customer behavior and site trends.
- Conduct strategies to test and optimize user engagement through (A/B testing)
- Development of effective new online acquisition strategies and campaigns especially focused on personalization; actively utilizing customer clone and response models and analytics from the marketing database.
- Execution of marketing campaigns in alignment with budgets/strategic plans.
- Reporting on campaign results in a cohesive, consistent format that can be easily understood by others in the department as well as by top management.
- Understanding of Web Analytics and KPI’s related to online, mobile, and social marketing campaigns.
- Management of other online marketing employees to make sure that all plans are being implemented and measured continuously
- Staying on top of industry marketing trends related to online marketing and digital subscriptions.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in online marketing.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Press Release practices
- Experience in consumer marketing for periodicals strongly preferred.
- Must have strong analytical, communication and organization skills; shown ability in handling multiple tasks with varying due dates.
- Proficiency in Excel and web analytic, familiarity with web personalization platforms is also required.
- Proven experience in marketing web property,
- Ability to code in XML, HTML is a plus.
Job Type: Permanent
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Digital Marketing (indeed.com)