NTS Group is currently recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager MEA for a leading consumer healthcare company in Dubai.
The Digital Marketing Manager MEA is a key position to support the companies Digital Transformation roadmap by driving growth opportunities through a continuous journey of improvement in consumer’s engagement. You will be responsible for ensuring best-in-class digital marketing strategies, integrating multiple disciplines such as media, audiences (1st, 2nd and 3rd party), digital analytics, creatives and content, across a portfolio of leading brands in the consumer healthcare industry, spanning various categories.
The Digital Marketing Manager MEA will work together with local brand teams, external media and creative agencies and strategic partners, such as Google and Facebook, to design, audit and run marketing campaigns aligned with brand business goals and objectives communicated by brand leaders. This includes supporting campaigns from strategic planning and design through setup, execution and measurement, whereas capturing consumer insights and learnings to inform cross-brand digital marketing strategy and ensuring success of all supported digital campaigns.
- Strategically support brand teams in end-to-end orchestration of digital marketing and media campaigns, across assigned categories and brands – and across key campaign stages (strategic planning, campaign design, setup execution and measurement);
- Work hand in hand with internal stakeholders, including Brand Managers, CMI, Media and ITS, as well as external ones, such as media agencies, Google and Facebook, to develop data-informed campaign planning –campaign targeting, touchpoints and channel strategy, creative and content strategy, analytics infrastructure, budget mix and pacing;
- Ensure development of supporting analytics infrastructure for paid media campaigns, defining key insight needs and deliver to enable achievement of business goals and objectives;
- Coordinate media agencies and strategic partners, such as Google and Facebook, to ensure proper campaign set-up and support ongoing optimization against key success KPI;
- Build and recommend test & learn agenda, measurement design & analytics, key KPIs and performance targets to define campaign success and drive learning with brand teams, and agency partners;
- Document ongoing campaign learnings as they rise and educate broader organization as a “player coach” on precision marketing tactics to reinforce data-drive culture and help establish internal benchmarks;
- Use digital analytics platforms (including Google Analytics, Google Ads, Campaign Manager, DSPs, eCommerce platforms) to generate actionable marketing insights to inform campaign planning and media tactics according to business objectives.
- Degree educated, (Master’s or MBA) is a plus;
- Digital marketing and advertising experience with focused experience in planning and/or executing programmatic campaigns (e.g. working as a trading desk specialist);
- Working knowledge of digital search (e.g. SEO / SEM) strategy, execution and optimization, and its interplay with broader programmatic media tactics;
- Experience in ad targeting methodologies across digital platforms;
- Experience translating strategic business objectives into consumer-centric engagement tactics, leveraging shopper insight, and proving those out;
- Significant experience communicating technical material to a range of audiences, including brands, corporate leadership, technology partners, and agencies;
- Strong project management skills (e.g., building & rigorously tracking work plan);
- Ability to drive initiative through cultural norms to achieve goals;
- Deep understanding and appreciation for achievement of Business goals and marketing objectives such as Revenue & Product Contribution, ROI and Trial, Retention and Loyalty.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Digital Marketing Manager MEA (indeed.com)