We are searching for a creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. The responsibilities include analyzing the performance of the marketing department to monitor client engagement, overseeing advertising campaigns, and identifying ways to improve the search engine rankings. You should also ensure that any marketing collaterals or designs are attractive, informative, and user-friendly.
To be successful as a Digital Marketing Manager, you should be able to analyze large amounts of data and handle multiple projects without compromising on quality. Ultimately, an outstanding Digital Marketing Manager should be knowledgeable of various digital marketing tools as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing suitable digital marketing strategies based on requirements.
- Evaluating brands’ target customers to identify the social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for client engagement.
- Assist in launching new websites and apps.
- Assessing company’ current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine performance.
- Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a Digital Marketing Consultant.
- Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
- The ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
About Land Sterling:
Land Sterling is a market leader in International Commercial Real Estate Services. Head Quartered in Dubai, we specialize in providing professional expertise cutting through various regions including the Middle East, North Africa & Europe. Our biggest and strongest asset is our outstanding team of experts & professionals who provide a full range of consultancy services for commercial and residential property, strategic consulting and energy management consultation services. We help our clients with analytical and research-based advice enabling them to make informed property decisions, reducing risk and improving overall success.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Digital Marketing Manager (indeed.com)