Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
· Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
· Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.)
· Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
· Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
· Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
· Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
· Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.)
· Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
· Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
· Responsible for increase in revenue through digital marketing strategies
Should be able to effectively run multiple Facebook campaigns and should effectively be able to have a successful conversion rate.
Expected Start Date: 24/12/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Digital Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Digital Marketing Executive (indeed.com)