- We’re a homemade startup with international swagger.
- We pride ourselves with our Users and our Product.
- We work hard every day to understand the needs and aspiration of our users.
- We believe that music is ambivalent: It is as social as it is personal.
- And so we aim at providing users with all the tools and features that grant them the full freedom to explore, share and connect through music.
What are we looking for :
- This is a senior role as the digital marketing growth compass of the company, the data and insights hub.
- You will be focused in identifying drivers and barriers of growth through the funnel from Acquisition to Conversion. Ideating with growth cross functional team and project managing plans across engineering, product, marketing, and supported by a data analyst
- We are searching for someone who is passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, and growth
- Who thrives in a fast paced environment and functions with a sense of urgency
- Who is wickedly resourceful when it comes to finding new tactics, channels, and unexplored opportunities
- Who uses data, analytics, and metrics to set goals and measure the outcome of their experiments
- Who is not afraid to fail, but learns from their mistakes and iterates quickly
- A love of experimentation
- Have a desire to tell our story in creative, positive ways and master our voice
What will you do :
- Put in place a system for measuring and reporting growth metrics across: Acquisition, Retention, and Conversion.
- Analyze data from consumer feedback (Across sources: Social, Direct, Research)
- Generate insights through consumer listening
- Run research snapshots to validate hypothesis and fill missing data blanks
- Derive actionable insights to plan and execute growth experiments
- Organic: Referral Marketing, Email, Push, ASO, SEO
- Paid: Analyzing cross channel growth attribution and work on enhancing outputs.
- Optimize consumer journey from prospecting to conversion
- Identify habits driving growth and leaks resulting in churn
- Analyze the conversion funnel and implement strategies to increase performance.
- Identify optimum stage for conversion through the user journey
- Price matching by region and audience
- Scale and Automate the growth processes
- You will be responsible for all performance marketing projects :
- Optimizing user funnels from acquisition to conversion.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Analyzing audience segments and leverage tools for smart targeting (audience segmentations, look alike targeting, CLV, NPS, ROI, KPI…)
- Manage campaigns from channel planning (social, video, programmatic), budgeting, scheduling, copy rotations, and campaign analysis.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to understand the habits of our customers and segment accordingly, map and prioritize customer journeys, then establish ways to delight customers with targeted, personalized, engaging campaigns across channels.
- Implement a continuous cycle of A/B testing and learning to drive actionable insights about our segmentation, messaging, and channel strategies.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
About you :
- 5+ years experience owning the growth for a consumer mobile product managing a multiple channels and/or a team. Do not apply if you don’t have the relevant experience.
- Must be data-driven, comfortable with SQL and prior experience as an analyst preferred. We would expect you to elevate the skills of existing analysts
- Strong individual contributor who possesses natural leadership skills and the ability to communicate the story with numbers. You pay special attention to funnel optimization and constantly test to understand effects on the product and marketing goals
- You tend to find solutions to problems by investigating the causes yourself and have a hypercritical personality, not one to miss details
- Creative, visionary and thoughtful. You can see a great future and want to show, teach, empower and lead others to the promised land.
- Mobile app experience is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SEO, SEM, E-mail, Push Notification, Digital media, retargeting science & apps
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at Digital Growth Executive (indeed.com)