We want you if you are:
- You are a quick learner, always wanting to explore and experiment with new technologies and tools.
- You are self-driven, motivated, resourceful, and enjoy working on complex technical problems.
- Understanding of best approaches to develop RESTful services and highly scalable web applications.
- Excited about working in a DevOps culture where “You build it, You run it!”.
- Always interested to explore new tools and opportunities for automation.
- You’re passionate to continuously improve to increase quality and productivity.
Your Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be part of an agile scrum team working alongside the product manager, technical lead, testers, and developers.
- Design and development of web frontend with frameworks such as React/Redux.
- Building RESTful web services.
- Maintenance and enhancement of the development toolchain/automation.
- Responsible for improving coding quality through unit tests, peer reviews, and coding standards.
- Ensuring each deployment is done safely, complying with internal processes.
- Provide on-call or standby assistance to our operations team to resolve operational issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science OR equivalent through experience.
- Hands-on experience with React Native developer is desirable.
- Web frontend and backend experience in developing REST APIs, SPA.
- Experience in working with or designing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experienced in working with UNIX/Linux environments.
- Experienced in working with SQL.
- Worked with development tools such as Jira, Git, SonarQube, and any CI/CD platforms.
- Experience working with AWS Cloud Services (EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, RDS) is an added advantage.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply at DevOps Mid Developer (indeed.com)