• Experience with container technologies , Kubernetes, Docker, Red Hat Openshift.
• Experience in the design, implementation and maintenance of Continuous Integration and Delivery
• Experience with Teamcity, Git, BitBucket, Jira, Maven, Sonarqube
• Experiences in Microservices, Apache Camel and Java.
• Enthusiasm for new technologies
• Experience in agile methodologies
• Independent, autonomous and precise working method
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Support in status recording of the tools used for continuous build, integration, test and release in the area of Java / teamcity
• Consulting and support for further development towards DevOps
Reasons to join us:
Attractive salary and benefits package
We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are
We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
For more information, please visit www.luxoft.com.
If interested, please apply at DevOps Engineer [ejobs.ro]