Cegeka is a leading European IT solutions provider. The company specializes in multi-cloud services, cloud orchestration, managed services and optimization of applications, infrastructure and business processes and takes care of the development and integration of applications, eco-systems and platforms.
We are setting up a new digital platform within the aviation sector. Do you want to be part of this new project as DevOps Engineer?
What you will do?
The platform will offer a CI (Continuous Integration) capabilities (CI toolchain) to the business developers. This CI toolchain will enable the developers to build, qualify, vulnerability scan and unit test the applications. Everything on the platform will be defined as code; including the CI pipelines.
This CI toolchain shall be designed as a very flexible and customized solution which will be deployed on VM or Openshift.
Your role in this context:
- You are responsible to design and develop the CI capabilities of the platform.
- You are also be responsible to design and develop the “Release Pipeline”
- You actively participate in the team by sharing your expertise, suggestions and insights to drive excellence in execution in co-creation.
- You sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the team.
- You can work from any Cegeka location (Corda Hasselt, Ghent, Leuven) or from home during these exceptional times. You are flexible, for meetings it can be easier to come to the office.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent by experience.
- Must have knowledge and working experience with CI/CD Jenkins expert, SonarQube, SonaType, Nexus, Fortify, OpenShift
- Experience with Release orchestrator engines: CloudBees, XebiaLabs, BroadCom CA
Automation: Ansible, HashiCorp TerraForm)
- You speak English fluently and have worked in an English speaking environment before, knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
- You are able to communicate well within your team and towards the client if applicable
Why grow with Cegeka?
- You will work in a very interesting industry, namely the aviation sector.
- Intensive teamwork in an open and dynamic atmosphere where fresh new ideas and initiatives can be started.
- Tailor-made guidance, where you indicate where your interests lie and we look together how we can help you develop further.
- Knowledge sharing is central. We offer many initiatives for this: innovation centers, reading groups, knowledge sharing meetings, hackathons, participation in conferences and external training.
- In addition to the gross salary, a premium company car with fuel card, luncheon vouchers, interesting group and hospitalization insurance, mobile phone subscription, flat-rate expenses allowance and a powerful laptop, we offer flexible working hours and a nice work / life balance.
- Depending on your own interests and initiatives, Cegeka offers various horizontal and vertical career paths.
- Create your own compensation package thanks to our Flex Reward Plan.
If interested, please apply at DevOps Engineer at Belgium (cegeka.com)