Scurta descriere a companiei
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
– you have a very good understanding of networking, Windows and Linux administration;
– hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure/ Azure DevOps and familiar with Microsoft tooling;
– experience with Git and GitHub;
– experience with programming languages (C#, Python, .Net);
-scripting experience: Jenkins, Json, PowerShell, Bash, TeamCity;
– experience with system monitoring platforms (Azure Devops, Nagios);
-knowledge of software containers and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS);
-information security passionate;
– you have an IT-related Bachelor’s degree;
– 3+ years relevant working experience;
-strong communication skills in English.
– as a DevOps Engineer, one of your main goals is to keep our cloud solutions (services and applications, standard and tailor-made) up-and-running;
– the team is responsible for the availability, performance, efficiency, security, change management, monitoring and capacity planning, creation/transformation of all our hosting platforms solutions;
– your responsibility is to bring the cloud operations principles into practice for products and services developed within your team. To debug, troubleshoot, and fix technical issues;
-you continuously improve our infrastructure while enabling rapid deployment of new product features with the necessary safeguards to maintain stability, high availability, and performance together with your colleagues. You also contribute to the strategic improvement projects regarding these topics, which are run within the GMS team;
-you will work closely together with our Solution Architects, System Administrators and other Cloud Operations Engineers that are working on our hosting platforms solutions.
If interested, please apply at devops engineer [hipo.ro]