Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We are currently building a new team that will be responsible for setting up a unified release and environment management process, leading and executing whole scope of DevOps activities across entire FX Technology organization. The new team will need to define strategy and then work closely with existing development teams to unify deployment and build management, improve their CI/CD pipeline, enable QA automation and streamline release preparation and rollout. You will join our team based in Moscow and partner with client’s teams distributed across US, Canada, UK, Russia, Singapore and India.
Udeploy, Jenkins, bitbucket, Team City, Unix
- Setup and support customized tools where needed such as TeamCity
- Setup and support new environments
- Automate build and deployment processes of different types of applications
- Support Infrastructure migration projects on Linux and Windows Server including Cloud and Containerization
- Collaboration with multiple development and support teams towards planning and delivering application releases
- Configuration of middleware and application servers including upgrades, certificate updates, enabling security features, etc.