We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our distributed team. As part of our DevOps team, you will support and develop support tools for developers for the world’s leading semiconductor lithography company (situated in the Netherlands). The tools integrates systems for source version control (Git, Bitbucket), artifacts repository (Artifactory, Gradle), build automation (GNU Make, Gradle) and a task distribution broker (Platform Load Sharing Facility).
The system targets different platforms: RedHat, Solaris and embedded Linux distributions (Yocto Linux). The solution also interfaces with code analyzers, code coverage tools and custom deployment tooling to acceptance and production environments. The solution is implemented in Ruby, but also includes code in Groovy, Perl, Shell script (Bash/Ksh) and Python.
- Implementation, testing and integration of customer requirements for world’s leading – provider of lithography systems;
- Debugging and fixing problems in the existing code;
- Ensuring delivery on time;
- Ensuring up-to-date and high-quality documentation;
- As a Scrum team member actively participating in Scrum Sprint Plannings, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meeting.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Mechanics, or Electronics.
- Any scripting experience
- ADVANTAGE WILL BE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN:
- Experience in unit, functional and integration testing (RSpec, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Experience with Test and Behavior Driven Development (TDD/BDD)
- Packaging knowledge: Solaris and/or RHEL packages
- Experience with build automation tooling: GNU Make and Gradle
- Experience with CI servers such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- Working knowledge of Git and the Bitbucket Server platform
- Hands on Linux (RHEL 6, 7)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personal freedom to solve complex problems.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Mobile plan allowance.
- Flexible work hours and home office opportunity.
- Free parking, car pooling program and secure bike stands.
- Supplementary health insurance and Multisport card.
- Loyalty program:
- after every year worked an extra day holiday (max of 5 extra).
- after the third year budget for a lease car.