We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Product Design Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for a Team Leader who will guide our Designers on their path and help us build amazing products for our clients.
As a Design Team Leader, you will work both as a people manager and senior developer on projects with a time ratio of 30% for management and 70% for project-related work.
It’s a great role for you if you want to advance your career as a manager but still work on great startup projects hands-on!
How can you grow with us?
As a Team Leader:
- You will take charge of our Product Design teams (3–4 people) and help them achieve even better results,
- You’ll work directly with our CEO and other managers to improve your management skills and become an even better leader than you are so far,
- You will be supported by our HR team in your management role, so you won’t be left alone.
As a Senior Product Designer:
- You will work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business- and consumer-targeted,
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria… or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid skill development,
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
As a Team Leader:
- Leading one of the best Design teams in Warsaw,
- Taking care care of quality standards in Product Design,
- Defining recruitment needs in your team and participate in the recruitment process together with our CEO and HR team,
- Improving the onboarding process for new employees,
- Conduct periodic reviews with the Design team members to motivate them and help them grow.
As Senior Product Designer:
- Owning the overall end-to-end process of user experience creation working with clients,
- Conducting Design Sprints and custom workshops with clients with the goal for reaching the best design possible,
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting the UX/UI team,
- Envisioning and creating flawless experiences, intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
4+ years of commercial UX/UI or Product Design experience,1+ year of experience in a Team Leader or any other managerial role,Marvelous UX and UI portfolio presenting your process and track of thought – we’d love to take a look at your work!
Experience with planning and facilitating custom workshops tailored to the client’s needs,Great skills in using prototyping and design tools (preferably Sketch and Figma),
Proactivity and high level of organization of your own work, with strong skills in time management and planning,Will to improve your skills in the field of team management on your own and in cooperation with HR,Readiness to work in a dynamic environment – seriously, we’re still growing as a company, so you have to be flexible when it comes to rapid changes,Excellent communication skills – especially the ability to listen to other team members and the ability to communicate your thoughts clearly,C1+ in both Polish and English – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
Please apply here or send you resume at firstname.lastname@example.org