As a Design Lead in our team, you will:
- Create proof of concepts and explore new technologies that match the business needs of our customers.
- Work closely with the customer and development team to define and implement technical solutions.
- Model, design, and implement databases as necessary.
- Develop software by following the Agile software development methodology.
- Participate in the validation / acceptance phase of the product cycle ensuring the fine-tuning necessary to finalize the products delivered to our customers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience with web applications and distributed systems having Java backends.
- Good understanding of OOP concepts & proficiency with multithreading, collections, data structures etc.
- Extensive experience with software engineering good practices (unit testing, code review, continuous integration, design documentation).
- Hands-on experience with Spring-based backends and message streaming (Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.).
- Hands-on experience front-end technologies, such as ReactJS, VueJS, Angular, Flutter, etc.
- Exposure to cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Strong knowledge of continuous delivery concepts.
- Team leadership skills.
- Proficient communication in written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Business knowledge in Banking or Payments.
- Experience with other programming languages, such as Python, Go, Scala, etc.
- Experience with other backend technologies, such as NodeJS or Python.
If interested, please apply at Design Lead (Java Development) (endava.com)