We are an international family company that has dedicated itself to entertainment by having fun with games with and for little money under the motto “More than a game”.
Our core competencies – content (game content), technology and operating – enable us to offer the best games at any permitted location at any time, based on the respective legal framework.
As a Windows Systems Engineer / System Administrator:
- you are responsible for the configuration and administration of server landscapes in the Windows environment as well as for the conception and construction of complex, international AD structures.
- In addition, you are our expert in the administration of Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services and in the development of solution concepts in the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Identity & Access Management (IAM) environment.
- Error analysis and rectification as part of 3rd level support is also part of your area of responsibility.
- You will also use your knowledge in various projects and work groups on topics such as automation, identity management, security concepts, authentication infrastructures, integrations of cloud services, mobility, etc.
- The backend administration of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) system based on MobileIron rounds off your work.
German Language Level min B2
- Successfully completed studies in (business) computer science, IT security or a comparable training e.g. B. as an IT specialist in system integration.
- In-depth knowledge of the administration of Windows domains as well as a secure understanding of the concepts behind public key infrastructures and experience with the structure and administration of Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services
- Scripting knowledge in the field of PowerShell, ideally in the automation of configuration management
- (Ansible, Chef, PowerShell Desired State Configuration)
- Interdisciplinary knowledge, preferably in topics such as MDM, Microsoft Exchange and ADFS
- Analytical understanding to structure complexity, clarify relationships, design solutions / concepts and explain them
- Very good English skills
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Family-run group of companies with a lively and international business environment
- Open and friendly corporate culture
- Company health management (health checks, flu vaccinations and much more)
- Professional personal and technical training programs in our own training center – for new horizons in the areas of languages, IT, specialist and management training, etc.
- Employee restaurant – with a wide range of refreshments during breakfast and lunch breaks
- Flexible working time models – to bring work and free time under one roof
- Intensive induction programs – so that you feel that you are in good hands right from the start
- Different department events (sporting events, Christmas parties, anniversary celebrations and much more)
- Large company sports community with over 20 divisions for sporting balance