- We are an international family company that has dedicated itself to entertainment by having fun with games with and for little money under the motto “More than a game”.
- In addition to the development, production and sale of amusement machines and money management systems, the group operates the well-known.
- Have you always wanted to live out your ideas in the open air and build a modern customer analytics platform from scratch?
- Do you want to introduce machine learning and predictive analytics?
- We already have more than 13,000 experts, but that’s not nearly enough.
- Are you ready for a future that will be more exciting than ever before? Then bring in your skills, we give you the freedom of design!
- As a Data Scientist (m / f / d) Customer & Marketing, you will ensure the fundamental structure of a big data-based platform for customer analysis in cooperation with the Data Warehouse & BI product team.
- You use common data science programming languages such as Python, R or SQL.
- You will actively participate in architecture decisions on data storage mechanisms and the tools for channeling and analyzing data.
- You show your independent and result-oriented action in the independent conception and introduction of new analysis models and KPIs.
- In addition, you will analyze customer behavior and use derived segmentations to develop the basis for real-time personalization of the customer experience.
- Together with the marketing team, you will set up appropriate campaigns and A / B tests. You work in an agile manner across departmental boundaries.
- Several years of professional experience as a data scientist with a focus on end customer data, knowledge and behavior, CRM and marketing.
- Experience in building big data architectures and introducing new tools
- Knowledge of multivariate statistical methods, especially regression and algorithms in machine learning
- Know-how about relevant projects from the Apache portfolio, MS Power, BI, Databricks and other analytics tools are an advantage
- Interest in the area of sports betting for customer understanding as well as previous work in agile teams would be a plus
- English is our marketing language, other foreign languages are desirable
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Everything is new! You have the opportunity to contribute your individual ideas and shape our brand.
- We give you the freedom to organize yourself and your tasks yourself, because our environment is dynamic and constantly changing.
- Work-life balance is not just a buzzword for us, we focus on innovative working environments.
- Flat hierarchies and communication at eye level – we always focus on the customer and everyone can contribute to the perfect customer experience.
- We take care of you! Health is the greatest human good – that is why our health programs (check-ups and company sports) for employees are very important to us.
- Most of the time you can work from home, but we need you regularly on HQ site and from time to time in our offices in Vienna.
What does regular mean?
- We’ll discuss that together.
- Should you want to move to our HQ other locations, f.e.
- Hamburg, Berlin or Munich are beautiful, no question about it – but also, very expensive –
- OWL as a strong business location with various global players offers you affordable living space, diverse nature and still a good infrastructure.
- We offer a family-run group of companies with a lively and international environment.